Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Impenetrable Cereal Box Fort version 4.0

My Impenetrable Cereal Box 2012
Our cereal box fort stopped some of our TTh students right in their tracks when they came into the room today!  When the children walked in  and saw the fort their reactions were priceless.  I love it!!!  I can't wait for the MWF children to see it tomorrow.

The fort measures 6' x 8' 8" and is our largest fort to date.  We only (I use the word loosely) used 215 cereal boxes.  We have two windows and I also used one of our shelving units for the wall on the left. 

This year the writing center and library are located in the fort. 

Now that you have seen it, do you want to make one for home???   Come on...it's easy.  Here's how-
http://metamoracommunityprek.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-impenetrable-cereal-box-fort-part.html

No comments:

Post a Comment