Thursday, May 5, 2016

Love You Forever

If you don't recognize the picture, that's me swimming in a bikini under a disco ball. It's the first week of May and Teacher Appreciation Week.  The gifts, pictures and notes are an amazing way to the end the school year. It is always a joy and super entertaining to hear what the kiddos liked best and remember.

At MCP, we work very hard to provide the best first school experience for your child and it is with heartfelt thanks and gratitude that we thank YOU for choosing us as your child's first school.  My 'babies' are in their twenties but "as long as I'm living, my baby you'll  be."  I'll always be a mom and so when you choose MCP to drop off your baby, I take that very seriously. Thank you for choosing Metamora Community Preschool!

Past posts of gratitude---
http://metamoracommunityprek.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-grateful-teacher.html

http://metamoracommunityprek.blogspot.com/2014/05/thank-you-x-infinity-1-grateful-teacher.html

No comments:

Post a Comment