Monday, May 2, 2016

Masterpiece Monday---My Circle of Friends

A few weeks ago, the children were given a large cardboard circle and instructed to color the entire piece. 

I took each circle and cut it into quarters and created a new circle with four different artists.  I used clear packing tape to connect and the glued a small square piece of poster board to make the circle a little sturdier.  A small tag board hook was placed on the back to hang in our gallery. 



On the back of each circle is this quote---

I want to keep
meeting new people,
enlarging my circle of friends.
I have great friends now...
really good people.
But I'm always ready
for what comes next. 
Paula Danzinger
Today each student painted their final canvas which will be sent home on Wednesday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment