Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cheer

  I was walking into a home improvement store today smiling and humming a Christmas carol.  The gentleman walking in next to me said, "You're awfully happy."  It's the Christmas season and I am very thankful for so much.  Of course I am happy. 

Last night was our Christmas program and it always always pours tons of Christmas spirit into my heart.  No matter what the children do it is a wonderful gift for parents to see their preschoolers perform.  This year was no exception.  Next year I need to put out a box of tissues because sometimes I am laughing so hard I get tears in my eyes.  Good job, everyone!!!


Our art center has been an active place this month.  The easel has had Christmas trees for the children to paint.  When the trees are dry, we have a basket of office stickers for children to decorate their tree.  We are creating lots of Christmas cheer for all to see and all to hear.