Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thank You for Everything!

 MCP students are very thankful for...
Mommy, Daddy, their family, brothers & sisters, babies, Mrs. C, Mrs. U & Mrs. Q.  They are thankful for the easy button, barns, dogs & cats, adventure, fall and the Cubs!  MCP students are thankful for soccer, Saturdays, the seasons, their bed and their toys. 

Since I was not very eloquent at the Thanksgiving program,  I just want to say again how thankful I am for being able to do a job I love! Our MCP staff is always the best and devoted to your children and our program. Each day is a wonderful adventure at school and I am so thankful that you choose MCP to be your child's first school experience. 

There is so much to be thankful for this holiday! 
Give thanks and enjoy the day with your family!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment