Friday, March 20, 2015

MCP Cherry Blossoms 2015

Our MWF preK students have located Japan on our world map.  We are learning that there are celebrations all over the world!  Is that fun or what?  We are painting cherry blossoms in the art center.  I painted cherry tree branches and students will add the blossoms (I'm no artist but they work for preschool).
 
 
 
 
Pink paint and corks are in the art center.


We have an abacus and some traditional Japanese toys.  The children are having fun with the ball and cup.  Ask your child if this toy is easy or hard.  Many of the children are very persistent in trying to catch the ball in the cup.
More info and projects from last year---

1 comment:

  1. I love to play games with my kids when they came back from their Phoenix preschool. They really enjoy in my company then his dad. I am learning new games from online for kids so that I can play with them.

    ReplyDelete