Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday to the MCP Blog!

Happy Birthday to the MCP Blog!  Two years ago I started the blog for our preschool parents. Parent communication is a very important of our program.  It has been fun to be able to explain and share many of the things we do at school. I love posting the crafts and activities we do at school. I love posting things to do at home.  I love posting things to do in our  area.  One thing I did not expect is that anyone else would be reading our blog.  Although we have few followers, we have readers in  the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Russia, India, Australia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Latvia, Philippines, Austria, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Honduras, Brazil and Columbia.  I know there are others. My one regret is that I didn't keep track of all the countries---it just never occurred to me. 

Where ever in the world you are...Thanks bunches.  Thanks to our MCP parents, homeschoolers and all of you.  Have some cake and ice cream to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment