Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Flopsy and Mopsy

I spent a wonderful and fun filled weekend visiting family.  Cool weather prompted us to do an Easter craft on Sunday.  My sister-in-law had some small paint canvases (about 6" x 8" I would estimate) in her craft closet plus lots of acrylic paints.  A call to a neighborhood friend and I painted my nephew's hand and his friend's hand on the canvas.  Using their pointer fingers, the kids added grass and four red dots to make a butterfly (add details w/a black Sharpie after the paint dries). 
How to paint the bunnies....http://www.metamoracommunityprek.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-bunny-love-you.html

More ideas---
*Paint the canvas light blue before you paint the bunnies.
*Paint  a family of bunnies---paint Dad, Mom and the kids hands.
*Create more holiday hand prints for some treasured holiday decor when those hands get big!

No comments:

Post a Comment